Music festival? Food festival? Beer festival? Why not all three?! Pickin' Picnic combines everything into one big, family-friendly celebration. Grab your lawn chairs and blankets and enjoy your favorite craft beers, food trucks, and local bands. The best part? Admission is FREE!
It's all going down Saturday, May 7, 2016, at the Bradenton Riverwalk Pavilion.
- 2–3pm: Free Craft-Beer Tasting (while supplies last) and Food Truck Battle, hosted by Kirsten Sponseller from Sarasota Day
- 3–3:45pm: Sam Robertson
4–5pm: Michael Snayd Band
- 5:15–6:15pm: Lady and Gentleman
- 6:307:30pm: The Western Sons
- 7:45–8:45pm: Dropin Pickup
- 9–10pm: Good Graeff
- Ain't No Thang: Uses simple ingredients to create amazing flavors that nourish the body, mind, and soul.
- Traveling Kitchen: Offering a traditional American menu and their own (famous) Latin-style pulled pork.
- Chefs2U: Offers a variety of culinary experiences and with food prepared fresh by culinary chefs.
- B's Cool Treats: Serving the tastiest and best local frozen treats and desserts.
- Ammy's Catering & Concessions: A family-run food truck that uses the highest quality ingredients to create the perfect customizable menu.
- Alcover Massage: Bradenton's newest option for affordable, professional massage therapy.
- The Babe Cave Studio: Handmade bohemian style jewelry and essential oil accessories.
- Gravity Henna Tattoos: Dedicated to beautiful, safe, quality henna designs in the Bradenton/Sarasota area.
- Clothesline Tees: Offers custom screen printing and specializes in high-quality garments printed using super soft, eco-friendly inks.
- Village of the Arts: Artists from the village will be selling their art and goods.
- My Beloved Boutique: Women's boutique featuring effortless style and unique fashion, all items under$100!
452 3rd Ave W
Bradenton, FL 34205
Click here for a map