Realize Bradenton is a nonprofit organization that brings people together to create a vibrant and prosperous downtown area for residents, visitors, and businesses. As a community-benefit organization, we work with others to continually strengthen the social, cultural, and physical assets in the Bradenton area through:
- Public engagement, outreach, and capacity-building
- Special events and event support
- Strategic marketing and communication
Realize Bradenton brings people together to create a more vibrant, attractive, and prosperous Bradenton area for residents, visitors, and businesses.
Realize Bradenton Cultural Master Plan
The Realize Bradenton Cultural Master Plan sets forth overarching recommendations, strategies, and implementation steps. The major implementation recommendation established Realize Bradenton as the nonprofit organization to co-execute the master plan along six strategies:
- Downtown Cultural Vitality
- Marketing, Access, and Collaboration
- Support for Individual Artists and the Village of the Arts
- Art Education and Youth
- Public Art
- Capacity Building
Learn more about cultural planning.