Have you noticed that everything old is new again?
200 people were rockin' their mid-century modern with SHUFFLE, a Realize Bradenton PopUp for a Purpose event. They enjoyed tacos, beer, shuffleboard teams and friendly competition as they learned to shuffle—but with an #RBPopUps twist!
Here's the run-down: This experience of transformed an historic downtown asset into a social hub with Anything But Broke spinning music while a light show syncs to the beat. The lights made the event a cosmic shuffleboard extravaganza - complete with a shuffleboard obstacle course and a friendly shuffleboard tournament for the competitive types.
- Check out the social media buzz here: Shuffle Storify.
- Watch a quick recap video: SHUFFLE – A PopUps for a Purpose event by Realize Bradenton.
- Enjoy the photo gallery here: Shuffle Flickr Album.
- Read the Bradenton Herald article Shuffling Delight at PopUps for a Purpose by Realize Bradenton.
- Ponder the idea of Exploring a Millennial-Fueled Future for Sarasota, Bradenton from 83 Degrees Media.