Downtown Bradenton turned up the heat with a tropical rumba celebrating Cuban music, food, and culture at the South Florida Museum’s courtyard.
Imagine dreamy, twinkling lights overhead, Latin rhythms, Spanish architecture, twirling on the dance floor, dominos clicking, salsa music, Cuban food, coffee and frosty beverages with old (and new) friends.
- Relive the experience through Storify
- Spot friends in the digital photo album on Flickr
- Read one attendee's confession in the Plaza Cubana blog post
- "Realize Bradenton unveils PopUps for a Purpose in style" article from the Bradenton Herald
- A special gracias to the South Florida Museum for hosting this debut event.