Capture the moment with a night of exploring the art of photography and learning new tricks and ideas from local photography experts!
The first Saturday of most months presents a whole new way to explore the Museum. Each Family Night offers something new to see and do. One thing is for sure - it'll be fun and educational!
Family Night Details:
- · The Museum is open until 8:00 p.m. and admission is half price after 3:00 p.m!
- · Most Family Nights include a Live Star Talk and/or a Space Show in the Bishop Planetarium, check individual dates for more information.
- · The Rock Hall of Fame Planetarium show runs from 8:15 to 9:00 p.m.
- · Museum Friends Members are always free for Family Night and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!
From daguerreotypes on polished silver to instant Polaroids and selfie sticks, photography has an incredible history. Capture the moment with a night of exploring the art of photography. Strike a silly pose in the Say Cheese Photo Booth then use Adobe Photoshop to create a one-of-a-kind piece of art or place yourself in historical photos for the ultimate photo bomb. Bring your own camera to learn new tricks and ideas from local photography experts!
- 3:00-7:00 pm Museum Activities
- 3:15 pm Life: A Cosmic Story
- 4:15 pm Perfect Little Planet
- 6:00 pm Manatee Presentation
- 7:00 pm Live Star Talk
- 7:30 pm Space Park 360
- 8:15 pm Rock Hall of Fame
Sponsored in part by the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs and the Florida Council on Arts and Culture.
(after 3 pm)
Adults - $9
Seniors (65+) - $8
Children (4 - 12 years old) - $7,
children 3 & under are FREE.
How to get tickets / Contact
Phone: (941) 746-4131, ext. 113
201 10th St W
Bradenton, FL 34205
Click here for a map